Team KeyLogic is experienced in working with the Intelligence Community, law enforcement, and scientific and research communities in environments where volumes of critical data must be “protected” and carefully managed. As a consequence, we know how to support highly visible, mission-critical requirements in high stress environments.
High quality standards are central themes to Team KeyLogic’s mission and values. In fact, we credit this commitment to quality for fueling the tremendous growth rate we have been able to achieve. We adhere to these standards for all work performed for our customers and will require the same commitment from all our teaming partners. Team KeyLogic’s Quality Assurance Plan (QAP) is based on our corporate quality policy found in the Team KeyLogic PMG. The QAP provides guidance on the conduct of QA policy across the enterprise, within a specific program such as EAGLE II, during the accomplishment of a specific project, and at the individual document or activity level.
Our QA organization has project Quality Assurance Reviews (QAR) assigned to each TO to review all interim products and deliverables using the process defined in Figure 4.0-1. This structure ensures an unbiased assessment of all Team KeyLogic project work and a separate line of communication to Team KeyLogic’s senior executives. Our independent QA organization will audit the EAGLE II program for process adherence as well as validate TO deliverables prior to submission to DHS.
At the TO level, quality management is an integral part of our approach, with every employee being empowered to improve task and product quality. Team KeyLogic will use peer review by project personnel and QA management review to ensure products meet these high standards. Although the PM will be responsible for overall quality management, Team KeyLogic’s Task Leaders will also proactively work to ensure work products meet all quality standards before being delivered to DHS.
A full and robust QA program provides significant benefits to the DHS and EAGLE II. Overall, it reduces program risk, lowers costs, and increases quality. KeyLogic’s quality objectives establish the framework for planning and performing the activities instill quality in all products and services we deliver. KeyLogic’s quality objectives ensure that we are:
- Delivering products and services that meet or exceed customer needs and business objectives
- Delivering products that are compliant with applicable requirements, standards, and policies
- Empowering Team KeyLogic personnel to take responsibility for the quality of products and services
- Fostering a culture that examines quality at all levels of the organization
- Preventing and resolving problems by implementing effective work processes
- Promoting continuous improvement in work processes to improve quality
- Improving the effectiveness of KeyLogic processes
- Providing value-added benefits to our customers