Pricing Terms & Conditions / Current Price List
- The Electrical Engineering Discipline includes planning, design, development, evaluation and operation of electrical principles, models and processes. It includes, but is not limited to, the design, fabrication, measurement and operation of electrical devices, equipment and systems (e.g., signal processing; telecommunication; sensors, microwave, and image processing; micro-fabrication; energy systems and control; micro- and nano-electronics; plasma processing; laser and photonics; satellites, missiles and guidance systems, space vehicles, fiber optics, robotics, etc.).
Functional Areas Provided:
- 871-1 Strategic Planning for Technology Programs/Activity - Services required under this SIN involve the definition and interpretation of high level organizational engineering performance requirements such as projects, systems, missions, etc., and the objectives and approaches to their achievement. Typical associated tasks include, but are not limited to an analysis of mission, program goals and objectives, requirements analysis, organizational performance assessment, special studies and analysis, training, and consulting.
- 871-2 Concept Development and Requirements Analysis - Services required under this SIN involve abstract or concept studies and analysis, requirements definition, preliminary planning, the evaluation of alternative technical approaches and associated costs for the development of enhancement of high level general performance specifications of a system, project, mission or activity. Typical associated tasks include, but are not limited to requirements analysis, cost/cost performance trade-off analysis, feasibility analysis, regulator compliance support, technology/system conceptual designs, training, and consulting.
- 871-3 System Design, Engineering, and Integration - Services required under this SIN involve the translation of a system (or subsystem, program, project, activity) concept into a preliminary and detailed design (engineering plans and specifications), performing risk identification/analysis, mitigation, traceability, and then integrating the various components to produce a working prototype or model of the system. Typical associated tasks include, but are not limited to computer-aided design, design studies and analysis, high level detailed specification preparation, configuration, management and document control, fabrication, assembly and simulation, modeling, training, and consulting.
- 871-4 Test and Evaluation - Services required under this SIN involve the application of various techniques demonstrating that a prototype system (subsystem, program, project or activity) performs in accordance with the objectives outlined in the original design. Typical associated tasks include, but are not limited to testing of a prototype and first article(s) testing, environmental testing, independent verification and validation, reverse engineering, simulation and modeling (to test the feasibility of a concept), system, quality assurance, physical testing of the product system, training, and consulting.
- 871-6 Acquisition and Life Cycle Management - Services required under this SIN involve all of the planning, budgetary, contract and systems/program management functions required to procure and or/produce, render operational and provide life cycle support (maintenance, repair, supplies, engineering specific logistics) to (technology based) systems, activities, subsystems, projects, etc. Typical associated tasks include, but are not limited to operation and maintenance, program/project management, technology transfer/insertion, training and consulting.
Please see pricing terms & conditions.
All Federal Agencies
Per task order basis