Pricing Terms & Conditions / Current Price List
Functional Areas Provided:
- 871-1 Strategic Planning for Technology Programs/Activity - Services required under this SIN involve the definition and interpretation of high level organizational engineering performance requirements such as projects, systems, missions, etc., and the objectives and approaches to their achievement. Typical associated tasks include, but are not limited to an analysis of mission, program goals and objectives, requirements analysis, organizational performance assessment, special studies and analysis, training, and consulting.
- 871-2 Concept Development and Requirements Analysis - Services required under this SIN involve abstract or concept studies and analysis, requirements definition, preliminary planning, the evaluation of alternative technical approaches and associated costs for the development of enhancement of high level general performance specifications of a system, project, mission or activity. Typical associated tasks include, but are not limited to requirements analysis, cost/cost performance trade-off analysis, feasibility analysis, regulator compliance support, technology/system conceptual designs, training, and consulting.
- 871-3 System Design, Engineering, and Integration - Services required under this SIN involve the translation of a system (or subsystem, program, project, activity) concept into a preliminary and detailed design (engineering plans and specifications), performing risk identification/analysis, mitigation, traceability, and then integrating the various components to produce a working prototype or model of the system. Typical associated tasks include, but are not limited to computer-aided design, design studies and analysis, high level detailed specification preparation, configuration, management and document control, fabrication, assembly and simulation, modeling, training, and consulting.
- 871-4 Test and Evaluation - Services required under this SIN involve the application of various techniques demonstrating that a prototype system (subsystem, program, project or activity) performs in accordance with the objectives outlined in the original design. Typical associated tasks include, but are not limited to testing of a prototype and first article(s) testing, environmental testing, independent verification and validation, reverse engineering, simulation and modeling (to test the feasibility of a concept), system, quality assurance, physical testing of the product system, training, and consulting.
- 871-6 Acquisition and Life Cycle Management - Services required under this SIN involve all of the planning, budgetary, contract and systems/program management functions required to procure and or/produce, render operational and provide life cycle support (maintenance, repair, supplies, engineering specific logistics) to (technology based) systems, activities, subsystems, projects, etc. Typical associated tasks include, but are not limited to operation and maintenance, program/project management, technology transfer/insertion, training and consulting.
- 874-1 Integrated Consulting Services - Services may include providing Strategic Planning, Portfolio Management, Development of Investment Strategies, Independent Baseline Reviews, Business Process Reengineering, and Collaborative Decision Making. Additionally, services may include expert advice, assistance, guidance or counseling in support of agencies' management, organizational, and business improvement efforts. This may also include studies, analyses and reports documenting any proposed developmental, consultative or implementation efforts. Examples of consultation include but are not limited to: strategic, business and action planning; resource and implementation planning; high performance work; process and productivity improvement; systems alignment; leadership systems; organizational assessments; cycle time; performance measures and indicators; program audits, and evaluations.
- 874-7 Integrated Business Program Support Services - Contractors shall provide services in the management, integration, and programs and projects. These services may include, but are not limited to: program management and planning, resource planning, implementation planning, acquisition management, information assurance, and program monitoring and controls, and program oversight.
Please see pricing terms & conditions.
Other than small business
All Federal Agencies
Per task order basis